Get to Know Me!!
Jul. 16th, 2026 10:44 pmHello and welcome! My name is Galatea, or Tac for short. I use any pronouns, but I generally prefer masculine terms. I'm in my 20's as well!
I'm not quite sure what to put here, mostly because I'm not sure what to post! I write a lot of poems, which I would love to share. I ramble a lot about nothing, because I don't really do anything ^ ^; ! I've also been a selfshipper for years (kept the same F/O since I was 8, among others throughout the years), but I am very nervous to share my content about my F/O's to be honest haha! With the mention of sharing, I am A-OK with people who share the same F/O's as me, so no worries there!
I can't promise to be consistent with posting, or being very open...but I shall do my best! I hope you enjoy your time here and thank you for reading <3