aurora_boreapples: Poorly drawn apple slice on a pink background. (Default)
[personal profile] aurora_boreapples

Hello hello! I'm going to be partaking in the [community profile] 10trueloves fic challenge :) Below is the prompt table I've chosen (number 7) and I'll be writing for Denki Kaminari from MHA.


Table #7
01. Rain. 02. Fireworks. 03. Music. 04. Memory. 05 Sunset.
06. Truth. 07. Together. 08. Kiss. 09. Strangers. 10. Crush.

Date: 2026-07-26 01:42 am (UTC)
i_like_the_stars: A white, bunny-like creature in front of a pink heart. There are three yellow stars next to its ears. (Default)
From: [personal profile] i_like_the_stars
Let's freaking go bo

Most Popular Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

aurora_boreapples: Poorly drawn apple slice on a pink background. (Default)
Galatea

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789 101112
131415 16 17 1819
20 2122232425 26
27282930   

Style Credit

  • Style: Cheerful for Ciel by nornoriel